"The Holiness of God" GIVEAWAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InSlaveryToChrist

Puritan Board Junior
About three months ago, when I first heard about the great classic, "The Holiness of God" by RC Sproul, I got so hyped about the book that I ordered a 48-set of the book (it's a mass edition; the books are pocketsize paperpacks). Unfortunately, at that moment I had not considered how few people in Finland actually read literature in english (obviously because they suck at it). So, after a long deliberation I've decided to give away my 47 brand new pocketsize versions of "The Holiness of God." (Naturally, I want to keep one for myself.)

These are great for group study. I would prefer giving all 47 books to one single person and let him share them with his fellow believers, instead of posting them one by one myself to each person in "need."

About three months ago, when I first heard about the great classic, "The Holiness of God" by RC Sproul, I got so hyped about the book that I ordered a 48-set of the book (it's a mass edition; the books are pocketsize paperpacks). Unfortunately, at that moment I had not considered how few people in Finland actually read literature in english (obviously because they suck at it). So, after a long deliberation I've decided to give away my 47 brand new pocketsize versions of "The Holiness of God." (Naturally, I want to keep one for myself.)

These are great for group study. I would prefer giving all 47 books to one single person and let him share them with his fellow believers, instead of posting them one by one myself to each person in "need."

Very generous Samuel, and it's a great book, surely you will find someone, eventually an Elder, who can reach people who will make good use of the book.

Have you considered contacting a Reformed Church in an african - english speaking - country like Kenya or South Africa for example?

Very generous Samuel, and it's a great book, surely you will find someone, eventually an Elder, who can reach people who will make good use of the book.

Have you considered contacting a Reformed Church in an african - english speaking - country like Kenya or South Africa for example?

Brother Boliver was fast to reply, so I'll send them to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back