The Five Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Five Browns perform Rhapsody in Blue for 5 pianos:

[video=youtube;KQAJTL5ztBY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQAJTL5ztBY[/video]

They performed in a Community Arts Series at a local jr. college close to where I live near the end of 2005. I found out too late, and I hope to be able to attend the next time they are in the area. Thanks for the post, Andrew.

They performed in a Community Arts Series at a local jr. college close to where I live near the end of 2005. I found out too late, and I hope to be able to attend the next time they are in the area. Thanks for the post, Andrew.

:up: That's cool. You're very welcome!

Funny... I saw the post title and thought Andrew was going to wax poetic about five Browns - the Johns Brown of Haddington, Wamphray and Edinburgh, David Brown of the JFB, and ... well, I couldn't come up with another Brown (except Bad, Bad Leroy, but he wasn't much of a theologian)

;)

Funny... I saw the post title and thought Andrew was going to wax poetic about five Browns - the Johns Brown of Haddington, Wamphray and Edinburgh, David Brown of the JFB, and ... well, I couldn't come up with another Brown (except Bad, Bad Leroy, but he wasn't much of a theologian)

;)

:lol: That's bad, bad...:cool:

Hmm, there's John Brown of Haddington, John Brown of Wamphray, John Brown of Edinburgh, John Brown of Whitburn, John Brown of Bedford, John Brown of Priesthill...

;)

:lol: That's bad, bad...:cool:

Hmm, there's John Brown of Haddington, John Brown of Wamphray, John Brown of Edinburgh, John Brown of Whitburn, John Brown of Bedford, John Brown of Priesthill...

Shows you how little I know. I only knew of the three I had works from...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back