Tagline for my site...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolaScriptura

Puritanboard Brimstone
Ok, so once again I'm coming to my esteemed PB associates for opinions.

For the site that I'm developing I've decided to go with the Striking theme (thanks Chris!) and I've decided that I really dig the word play that my son came up with when he thought of: www.thebenaddiction.com, so that is what I'm going with for the name of my site.

I've got someone willing to make a logo, but I want to get the tagline in it. So I'm thinking of witty, clever possible taglines that will work with the word play of the name of the site.

Here's what I've thought of:

"The Good Word... one fix at a time!"
"The Good Word... one hit at a time!"
"Giving you what you need."
"You know you need it."
"I've got what you need."
"Bring your own munchies."
"You may not like me, but I've got what you need." (I can't even type this one without laughing!)

Ok, thoughts? Suggestions? :)

How about a pithy quote? "It is better to be wrong about something important than right about trivialities" Charles Beard

What if I go in a different direction for my tagline and go with something like:

"Fixated on what is true"

or

"Fixated on truth"

or

"Obsessed with truth"

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I like "Giving you what you need," partly because of the obscured subject---the Holy Spirit using you with Scripture working to give them what they need.

I like the "Fixated" ones, too.

Yeah... I laughed myself silly saying all those punny taglines... but at the end of the day I knew I had to do the mature responsible thing. :)

The title is great and I like the tagline you settled on. It makes the wordplay obvious, which people sometimes need. Excellent!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back