Sovereign Grace New Testament

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scot

Puritan Board Sophomore
I thought I'd share this link with you guys were you can get a free book called "The Sovereign Grace New Testament." It's put together very well and is good to give to your Arminian friends. The Pastor that has put it together isn't too far from me and has given us a supply in the past to hand out from our church booth that we have at the local fair each year.

http://www.geocities.com/lovethe_lord/index_files/page0003.htm

Dan,
Looks like it might be a useful tool. Do you have your own copy? What do you think of it?
Bob

Yes, I have a copy. The booklet is called "Sovereign Grace New Testament In Summary." I guess he's working on putting out the complete "Sovereign Grace New Testament."

In the beginning of the book he gives a brief summary of what started the reformation. He also tells a little about Calvin, Arminius, the Remonstrants and explains the the five points of Calvinism.

The book "is not to be read in the manner of a regular book but as an extraction of select verses from the New Testament setting forth the doctrines of grace".

I think it's very good. It's especially good for new believers or for those struggling with the doctrines of grace.

[Edited on 6-30-2004 by Scot]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back