RIP to a good ol' dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

panta dokimazete

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
Took this post off the PC dog show thread - did not want to be a downer to the thread - here is my good boy snoozing hard:

My buddy - Parsifal

dead_dog.JPG

vet discovered an inoperable tumor yesterday - RIP, buddy... :(

Parsifal Longmire, 1993 - 2007

JD,

I sympathize with you and your family. A good dog is a special gift of God. His passing can only be a very sad experience. Blessings!

:ditto:

It was hard losing the only two dogs I'd ever known in 2005 within 2 months of each other, so I'm really sorry to hear of this. It is such a painful time.

JD, I know exactly how you feel. We put down our Milo this summer because of a similar problem. He was a great dog and we miss him so much! My heart goes out to you.

I feel for you JD. We lost a cat a month ago. With dogs it is even harder I think. They do become like a family member. :(

I'm sorry for your loss Brother. I've never been a huge pet lover but when we've lost pets it always makes me sad.

Sorry for your loss dear brother! Thank God for the joy & pleasure they bring us for the short time they are with us.

I tell my children that God has put dogs here as ministering creatures. I don't know why they live such a short time.

I'm sorry for your loss of Parsifal JD. I've spent many moments with a shovel in my hands and tears running down my cheeks saying good bye to buddies like him. I don't like it.

Thank ya'll - I am forwarding this thread to my wife and kids - we have tender hearts and a true awareness of the the stewardship we hold over Creation, especially the little friends the Lord blesses us with - we appreciate your comforting thoughts. :)

My 10 yr old Jack Russell has canine lymphoma right now. It's a hard thing to accept.

it is truly a difficult thing to accept - we probably let Parsi linger much longer than we should have - just so hard to make the decision...but it had to be done - blessings to you as you go through this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back