Reformation Societies and Philadelphia Conference Information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuritanCovenanter

The Joyful Curmudgeon
Staff member
Reformation Societies

Our mission is to encourage, embolden, and equip ministers and other church leaders for the work of Biblical reformation in the churches. To this end we envision informal, voluntary Reformation Societies, where church leaders will meet for the joining of hearts and minds in pursuit of actual and practical reformation in their churches. Click here to find out more about Reformation Societies, including a list of active societies.

Reformation Society of South-Central Alaska
April 13, 2012 -- Meeting, please contact for more information

Reformation Society of Greater Sacramento
April 5, 2012 -- 10:00 a.m., Reformation Bible study, Immanuel Baptist Church, 1424 24[SUP]th[/SUP] Street, Sacramento, CA 95816

Reformation Society of Indiana
April 17, 2012 -- Luncheon and Bible Study on "Christ's Humanity". Scripture: Phil. 2:5-8

https://www.facebook.com/ReformationSocietyOfIndianapolis

Northeast Indiana Reformation Society
April 21, 2012 -- Meeting at Providence Presbyterian Church
Dave Dupee will be bringing a message on Unconditional Election

Upcoming Conference in Philadelphia

The Gospel: What? Why? How? - This Month in Philadelphia
Philadelphia Conference on Reformed Theology 2012

2012%20PCRT%20web%20image%20-%20small.gif
In this year's conference we will consider the message and the method of the gospel. What makes the gospel a source of such abounding joy? What is the bad news, to which the gospel is the remedy? What is the power with which the gospel brings salvation? How is the cross the very center of the gospel? What was the distinct gospel message that Jesus preached, and how do we preach it today? How do pastors and churches take up the gospel ministry of reconciliation, of which we read in the Bible? These are subjects we will consider in our exploration of the gospel. In our seminars, we will bring our gospel focus upon the contemporary church scene to consider our situation, our challenges, and our opportunities in sending forth the good news of great joy in Jesus Christ.
Last day to pre-register is April 10!
Reformation Society of Greater Rochester

I was invited to this conference last year by a co-worker and went. I believe this is what began my serious questions about dispensationalism that eventually brought me to Covenant Theology. It was and continues to be breath of fresh air. My wife and I are planning to go again, Lord willing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back