Recommended Reading List on Ephesians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herald

Administrator
Staff member
From a purely Reformed perspective, I am interested in recommended reads on Ephesians. Any suggestions? Please include all pertinent info: title, author, publisher and ISBN (if you have it).

Thanks.

Thanks for the recommended reads. I ordered the volume of six commentaries by Martyn Lloyd-Jones. I did my research and it seems to be right what I need for my series.

My Martyn Lloyd-Jones commentaries have arrived. I slept with them under my pillow last night so I should be ready for this Sunday's message. :D Actually, I started on volume I and concur with those of you who recommended the good doctor. This compendium is not your average read. It is deep. I appreciate the recommendation.

[Edited on 11-10-2005 by BaptistInCrisis]

Bill, I have the Lloyd Jones Ephesians series. There is no question it is quite outstanding. Just read with discernment. For example, have you read ( I think in volume one) about his understanding of being "sealed" with the Holy Spirit (Eph. 1:3-14)?

From what I remember, I think it's fair to say that it is not the common Reformed interpretation. Just a heads up. May the Lord richly bless your ministry and efforts. I shall be praying for you, my brother.
"In Christ",
Bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back