Pb Record Sign In Sheet! Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

etexas

Puritan Board Doctor
OK "Kids" don't touch this till, 10 PM Central or I will have to :deadhorse: you!:) This is for those who want to help set a record for members online at once, but, don't have time to stay, they can just post a "Howdy" here and do the "face time". :popcorn:.....I KNOW some of you people, you are going to want to jack with this thread before the time! Well, just ask yourself one thing, :wwbd:?:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Last edited:
Why do we need this, again?
Has it happened before? David man! I thought I was being VERY original!:pilgrim:

No no, sorry about the confusion there. Had there been no comma then I would've been implying that the event had taken place before. I meant more like "Can you explain to me again why this sheet is necessary?"
Oh! Got ya, you see, in my flu induced boredom I thought I might try to get a members online record, I just put this thread up for those who wanted to pop in say hi and cruise, I am practical.;););)

sAni_spider.gif
sAni_spider.gif
sAni_spider.gif
sAni_spider.gif
sAni_spider.gif
sAni_spider.gif
I brought spiders.
sAni_spider.gif
sAni_spider.gif
sAni_spider.gif
sAni_spider.gif
sAni_spider.gif
sAni_spider.gif

I brought the orange juice! Mrs. Zartman, as long as you have plenty of matches, we should be good. :D

(Betcha didn't know orange juice was flammable, now didja?? :D But it has to be in a mist form.)

Well buddy, I hung in there 'til the magic hour. But I'm beat, it's been a long week. I see we're up to 98 right now. Good enough for me.

'Nite and God bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back