Oprah the Antichrist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pastor was talking about various "worldviews" yesterday, and how her worldview, is one of those OLD lies being repackaged, one of the universalist training programs from the 60's and 70's..

He even mentioned that when you get to some of the later lesson's they tell you "your not a sinner" but then goes on to say you are your own salvation...so if we are not sinners, then what does one need saved from???

I was with two ladies recently, and one of them was RAVING about O and actually said, "shes like the Mother Theresa of our era."

I almost choked.

I was with two ladies recently, and one of them was RAVING about O and actually said, "shes like the Mother Theresa of our era."

I almost choked.

Considering she's worth something lke $2.5 billion the few hundred thousand she doles out now and then amounts to pocket change. I'm not judging the amount she's giving, but it's nowhere near a sacrifice for her. And not to be too cynical, but she will probably make all she gives and more in publicity and PR. It's a far cry from living and working in the poverty of India.

I give a lot of credit to Bill Gates, who is quitting Microsoft to become a "full time philanthropist." Having said that, I read an article where he gave $200 million to an AIDS charity in the mid-90's and made it back in two weeks. That sort of wealth is mind-boggling to me...

Well, Oprah always knew she was destined for greatness. False prophet or antichrist - take your pick. After all, she created God in her own mind and makes him in her own image - takes a pretty great person to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back