Not a UFO, then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern Presbyterian

Puritan Board Doctor
Okay, there are no such things as UFOs. So what is this? Experimental aircraft? Computer generated image? What?

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=c-1mtFKsa6I"]What is this?[/ame]

:wow::think:

I think that it could either be a top secret experimental aircraft, or a computer generated image. :2cents:

As far as I can tell - it's a UFO. It appears to be flying object that I can not identify. Who knows?

If you do not know, then it is a unidentified flying object.

Maybe someone else knows...

alf.jpg

:applause:

UFO research

Guys,

I got the UFO bug a little while ago (a month or so) and spent literally an entire night of free time in my obsessive cumpulsive state to see what was out there at least in youtube.

I was alive in the 70's for that round of UFO, Loch Ness, Big Foot stupidity.

I found nothing to convince this time eaither that UFO's are out there. Simply put, with all the video cameras going out there, the dearth of evidence becomes overwhelming. When lack of evidence becomes evidence to others I call it bunk.

That thing could be created so easily its pathetic. One MIT student with too much time on his hands gets his 15 minutes of fame on youtube in my book.

Bryan

It totally bobs up and down like it's a kite. And :ditto: to Ian, Bigfoot lives here in WA too. :lol:

Bigfoot rocks! My nicknames are actually "Bigfoot" and "Sasquatch" because of my burliness and *clears throat*, excessive body/facial hair.:violin:

But that is how I know he lives, for I live, and we are one in the same. According to my cousins...:(

Regarding the last quick disappearing scene of the kite-thing, a line from a movie comes to mind from the "Fiendish Plot of Dr. Fu Manchu"

"You can't fool me with a cheap cinematic trick"

Ya'll are crazy. Those are Scientologist emmisarries from a nieghboring planet comming to give an evangelism seminar.

Would I throw everyone for a loop here if I said I have actually seen a UFO and have a witness to the same? My brother and I were driving one night in Cleveland, OH back in '80, '81 or so. Stopped at a light, we noticed odd lights above us. We looked directly up through the windshield and the night sky was hidden by this absolutely massive "thing". We watched for several seconds and then it shot off straight before us just like the "thing" in this video.

It was there, huge, and then in a blink it was GONE!

Would I throw everyone for a loop here if I said I have actually seen a UFO and have a witness to the same? My brother and I were driving one night in Cleveland, OH back in '80, '81 or so. Stopped at a light, we noticed odd lights above us. We looked directly up through the windshield and the night sky was hidden by this absolutely massive "thing". We watched for several seconds and then it shot off straight before us just like the "thing" in this video.

It was there, huge, and then in a blink it was GONE!

:detective:

I've seen one as well. I was with some friends about 10 years ago. It flew silently overhead while we watched it with open mouths. There is no question that it was gigantic and not something that any of us who observed it would attribute to any man made technology.

I do believe that in the spiritual realm they have much higher technology than what we have. Maybe they are being piloted about by angels, fallen and or otherwise.. I believe the enemy uses these types of things as a part of his deception. just my two cents

Whatever it was, it sure made the birds flying by disappear in a manner that is strikingly similar to the way poor video editors do. Watch it again and notice how the birds that are flying by get cut out of the shot and then reappear on the other side.

Don't mistake my cynicism with demonic/angelic manifestations

I am among those who believe that the demons try to fool people with UFO sightings (close encounters of 2nd and 3rd kinds) to distact people from Christ (ultimately) on those occasions that supernatural things occur.

If you guys saw those things (and I believe you) angels sure don't need vehicles nor do demons. However, demons do desire to take you off in a realm of thinking away from the simple truths of the Bible and your Savior Jesus.

Use those opportunities in your everyday life when people talk about UFO's to move the talk to Christ, even using your experience if you want, to point to your Savior Jesus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back