New Free Audio from WSC: "Office Hours"

Status
Not open for further replies.

R. Scott Clark

Puritan Board Senior
New Free Audio (and Free Books) from WSC: "Office Hours"

Office Hours is a new podcast from WSC. It's a monthly (and sometimes more frequent) interview with WSC faculty. The preview program is up now and features clips from some of the shows. You can subscribe via iTunes or via RSS or listen on the website.

To encourage you to subscribe and listen we're giving away five free gift packages during Season One. You must listen to play along.

We hope you are as encouraged by Office Hours as we were producing it.

Last edited:
Thank you for this post! I have added the feed to my google home page. Looking forward to some excellent discussions.

"Season I of Office Hours introduces you to the faculty of WSC through personal,
30-minute interviews, discussing biblical and exegetical questions, historical and theological questions, pastoral matters, and Christian living. "
:D

OK, I'll try another podcast :)

Update: I subscribed & got the 15 minute intro with no problem through iTunes. Waiting for the first podcast to come in.

Last edited:
I am on vacation in California and dont have anything to listen to this audio with but I look forward to it when I get home! Thank Dr. Clark. :up:

Thanks for the response and encouragement. The number of clicks in the first two days has been good. Response has been positive.

We're in the process of recording two new interviews this week. Tomorrow, Dv, I'm talking with a Reformed Church planter in Turkey where the number of Christians is growing despite significant hostility (remember the murder of the Christians in Malatya).

On Friday, Dv, I'm sitting down with our director of admissions (Mark MacVey) and with a new student from Alabama and two current students (one transferred from another sem and the other is from Detroit) to talk about becoming a student at WSC. Not sure when these will "air" (stream?) but watch for them in future.

Office Hours is a new podcast from WSC. It's a monthly (and sometimes more frequent) interview with WSC faculty. The preview program is up now and features clips from some of the shows. You can subscribe via iTunes or via RSS or listen on the website.

To encourage you to subscribe and listen we're giving away five free gift packages during Season One. You must listen to play along.

We hope you are as encouraged by Office Hours as we were producing it.

I have tried to download the podcast three times now and every time my Firefox browser starts opening new tabs. There are thirty or forty new tabs open before I can get my computer shut off. Any one else having trouble?

Yikes!

No reports of trouble yet.

Have you tried the iTunes link?

What are you using as your feed (RSS) reader?

Could it be your settings for pop-up windows or some such?

Only one week til the first two full programs are released.

Coming up later in the year: Just completed an interviews with a Reformed Turkish church planter.

Just finished some interviews with current students and with our admissions director. That program (53 min!) should be out in September.

Yep I subscribed this morning before I even read this post. I clicked on your Avitar and somehow I got there before I read this.
Cordially,

You forgot a-lactarian!

I'm very moooved by your support but I'll try not to milk this gag until I kick the bucket lest I be udderly embarrassed.

Would that be a Prelactorian, Postlactorian, or Realized Lactorian stance?

-----Added 8/29/2009 at 04:44:44 EST-----

More seriously, through a technical glitch, a bit like the balloon at the end of the Wizard of Oz going up, the first two episodes of Office Hours were released early. We've had nine winners so far but there's one to go. If you haven't subscribed and listened, it's not too late.

Westminster Audio: Office Hours - a monthly audio with faculty members of Westminster Seminary California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back