New Chapel for the OPC to be established in Dayton, TN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexanderHenderson1647

Puritan Board Freshman
Praises to the Lord! The labors of years of prayer and several months of preparations and planning have given birth to a new OPC chapel or "preaching post" in Southeast Tennessee. This Reformation Sunday, 30 October Sandy Springs OPC in Maryville, TN will officially establish Immanuel Chapel Dayton, TN. This evangelistic effort will seek to build up the six families already in attendance with an eye toward seeking others in need of a church home and evangelizing the lost of the Sequatachie Valley/Athens/Chattanooga Valley region. We are in need of prayers and desire any outreach advice you would recommend. As well, do give praise for this glorious providence. If you know any who are seeking a church home in the Athens/Crossville/Pikeville/Soddy/Dayton region, please point them my direction!

Oh this is wonderful news!! I rejoice with you! I will spread the word to some folks I know in E TN. Praying with you all for this!

(I'm sorry I missed this until now. My dh had an accident cutting down a tree and was in trauma ICU when you posted this. He is home and recovering well now.)

This is fantastic! Thanks for sharing! May God bless this new outpost of His Kingdom! Praise God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back