Need assistance finding these books....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myshkin

Puritan Board Freshman
I have searched and searched the internet/book suppliers for these books....

"Christ the Lord: The Reformation and Lordship Salvation", ed. Michael Horton

"Theonomy: A Reformed Critique", Godfrey, Horton, et. al.

"Always Reformed: A Dialogue of Differences" (authors uknown to me)

Can anyone tell me where to find these in print and/or where I can purchase them? I am assuming they are out of print.

Thanks for your help and time.

Originally posted by RAS

Can anyone tell me where to find these in print and/or where I can purchase them? I am assuming they are out of print.

Allan, For the book above, try this link.

I've had more difficulty finding Always Reformed. I have only found a 2001 citation which describes it thusly: Always Reformed: A Dialogue of Differences Within the Reformed Tradition (Phillipsburg, NJ: Presbyterian and Reformed, forthcoming), contributing author William S. Barker. However, I did not find it on the P&R website or anywhere else so far...

Originally posted by VirginiaHuguenot
Originally posted by RAS

Allan, For the book above, try this link.

Interesting. I have had trouble finding it for less than $35.

I've had more difficulty finding Always Reformed. I have only found a 2001 citation which describes it thusly: Always Reformed: A Dialogue of Differences Within the Reformed Tradition (Phillipsburg, NJ: Presbyterian and Reformed, forthcoming), contributing author William S. Barker. However, I did not find it on the P&R website or anywhere else so far...

That is the most I have found on this one also.

Regarding the "used books" site you mentioned above......I have never ordered anything online other than through an actual company. I am a bit skeptical about ordering from an individual, unless of course someone on the PB has a copy they'd give away for free ;)....But seriously, have you ordered this way and would you recommend it?

Originally posted by RAS

That is the most I have found on this one also.

Regarding the "used books" site you mentioned above......I have never ordered anything online other than through an actual company. I am a bit skeptical about ordering from an individual, unless of course someone on the PB has a copy they'd give away for free ;)....But seriously, have you ordered this way and would you recommend it?

If you mean buying a book through an Amazon used bookseller, for example, I have done this quite often. Only rarely has there been a problem. My wife is a seller on Ebay so we have gotten acquainted with such services (buying and selling) and the reputable services like Amazon and Ebay, etc. all have built-in buyer protection if something goes wrong. So, I would indeed recommend using such a service, especially if you can get this book for $19.99 through Amazon. :book2::)

My main concern is if something goes wrong, am I insured a return on my money? These things (ebay,amazon)are overwhelming to me and alien, so it is easy for me to perhaps have too much concern.

What problems have you experienced?

Originally posted by RAS
My main concern is if something goes wrong, am I insured a return on my money? These things (ebay,amazon)are overwhelming to me and alien, so it is easy for me to perhaps have too much concern.

What problems have you experienced?

I'll send you u2u, Allan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back