My New Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Average Joey

Puritan Board Junior
This is one of those rare occasions that I am not smiling while getting my photo taken.Why am I am not smiling you ask?Me and my wife needed to go out shopping and her,being a woman,takes forever to get ready.After taking so long for her to get prepped up,I become impatient.After she is finally finished,she comes to me while I am sitting on the couch with our laptop.She proceeds to try to take my picture.Me,being angry,refused at first.After much nagging,I submit to her picture taking.But,at the time,I am not wanting to smile,and I want to show my disatisfaction in the photo.In conclusion,we come to the pic above.At first I thought it was pretty bad,but now I kind of like it.I think I kind of have that Adam Leavelle tough puritan guy look going.:lol:

Hey, I resemble that remark:rofl:

I think you look like you're thinking. Maybe that's my issue, I am thinking in my pics not being mean as I am so often blamed of. :cheers:

Comparing to some pictures of our wedding 3 and half years ago,I look very different.

wedding4.jpg

wedding3.jpg

wedding2.jpg

wedding.jpg

Bad quality,I know.I don`t have my scanner connected and took these pictures with my digital camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back