Movie called "Fuel" -Looks like the Future is coming to change our world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolaGratia

Puritan Board Junior
I am going tommorow to watch this new movie called Fuel. I have been listening about what is all about and it sounds like this can be the future.

Has anyone else heard anything about it?

Seems quite gimmicky and somewhat conspiracy oriented.

Should make for a more entertaining version of "An Inconvenient Truth".

When I first heard about this movie I figure it was another "blame such and such movie", but having heard more about it, I am really anxious to go see it for myself.

I actually care more about new technological advancements and new forms of agriculture (like using a high tower building to grow foods we eat) mention in the movie than the politics about it.

Seems quite gimmicky and somewhat conspiracy oriented.

Should make for a more entertaining version of "An Inconvenient Truth".

When I first heard about this movie I figure it was another "blame such and such movie", but having heard more about it, I am really anxious to go see it for myself.

I actually care more about new technological advancements and new forms of agriculture (like using a high tower building to grow foods we eat) mention in the movie than the politics about it.
Its just tough to take a project that leans on the testimony of Willie Nelson, Cheryl Crowe and Woody Harrelson as anything but a hippie serving.

Travis,

Yeah, I understand where you are coming from, but thank God true science and what we eat does not come from them (Willie Nelson, Cheryl Crowe and Woody Harrelson).

I do give credit to them (liberals) though for making our foods healthier.

Meanwhile.....I keep drilling oil, tapping for natural gas.....and clear-cutting...Liberals DO SO HATE the way way I butter my bread. I lose sleep over it when I think of Crowe knowing I contract out for hardwood cuttings for a tidy profit........oh...wait I don't.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back