Mark Chanski at Magherafelt Reformed Baptist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Covenanter

Cancelled Commissioner
I am just about to leave Belfast now and go up to Magherafelt where Pastor Mark Chanski (Albert N. Martin's step-son) is taking a series of meetings at the Reformed Baptist Church for the next three nights (and he is leading a conference on Saturday morning about "Womanly Dominion". Pastor Paul Wallace has even set aside a copy of Rev. Chanski's book Manly Dominion for me - expect to see this in the literary forum soon. Pray that a blessed time will be had by all.

Pastor Chanski is a great pastor...

I got to meet him a few times and even have dinner with him over one of our pastor's house one sunday afternoon.......

His Manly Dominion Conference in Montville was excellent.......

Just returned from Magherafelt. We were privileged to hear a great sermon on what marital love really is. Great stuff.

Moreover, it was the first time I was at Magherafelt RB, great folks, met the pastor and his family, and picked up a copy of Manly Dominion. Pastor Chanski was great conversation, and cited the example of Robert E. Lee to illustrate what Christian nobility really is. A great night of teaching and fellowship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back