Lastest Consequence of Air Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Gregg
Originally posted by Puritanhead
Bring back the horse and carriage.:deadhorse:
Yeah, I'm glad you regard the Bill of Rights and our constitutional liberties under the Anglo-American common law tradition as a relic of anitiquity to be mocked.
But unlike yourself, I actually spent 6 years of my life in service to my country (while you were probably still in diapers):lol:
And just despite all that service, you never developed an adequate appreciation for what you were supposedly protecting.
:candle:

Bring back the horse and carriage.:deadhorse:
Yeah, I'm glad you regard the Bill of Rights and our constitutional liberties under the Anglo-American common law tradition as a relic of anitiquity to be mocked.
But unlike yourself, I actually spent 6 years of my life in service to my country (while you were probably still in diapers):lol:
And just despite all that service, you never developed an adequate appreciation for what you were supposedly protecting.
:candle:

Maybe/maybe not, but I did the best I could with what I knew.

[Edited on 8-11-2006 by Gregg]

Enough about airlines - my internet provider is saying that Homeland Security is advising everyone to get a patch (hmmm) to prevent Al Qaida from possessing their computers and doing heaven knows what.

Hmmm.
Don't get the patch; Al Qaida possesses my computer and blows something up, maybe.

Get the patch; all my antequated hardware conks out and I get to buy new stuff with what, good looks or buttons?

[Edited on 8-12-2006 by turmeric]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back