Jim Morrison's childhood memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartoflesh

Puritan Board Junior
"The first time I discovered death... me and my mother and father, and my grandmother and grandfather, were driving through the desert at dawn. A truckload of Indians had either hit another car or something- there were Indians scattered all over the highway, bleeding to death. I was just a kid, so I had to stay in the car while my father and grandfather went to check it out. I didn't see nothing- all I saw was funny red paint and people lying around, but I knew something was happening, because I could dig the vibrations of the people around me, and all of a sudden I realized that they didn't know what was happening any more than I did. That was the first time I tasted fear... and I do think, at that moment, the souls of those dead Indians- maybe one or two of them-were just running around, freaking out, and just landed in my soul, and I was like a sponge, ready to sit there and absorb it."

Well, that explains a few things.

I found this on this site.

I heard a recording of him saying that many, many years ago. When I read it I could hear him saying it again. He was a freak. The poor soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back