It's a Bawb Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks brother Ivan but....... haven't we already done this. We need to get together soon. Well, ok, maybe we should wait til after the holidays.

Blessings friend.

Bob, all the best on your birthday. We have to do that breakfast sometime soon - we're all wanting to meet JB and the others. Enjoy the Sam Adams, friend.

The greatest tribute came from my 5 year old son. He designed and wrote his own card to me. It simply said:

"I love you dad, in Jesus Name, amen."

I'm not sure if it was just a birthday tribute or if I've been anointed or something. What a great kid. He kissed me all over my face and then turned to his sister and said, "Now YOU can't kiss him because I've put boy cooties on all his parts."

The greatest tribute came from my 5 year old son. He designed and wrote his own card to me. It simply said:

"I love you dad, in Jesus Name, amen."

I'm not sure if it was just a birthday tribute or if I've been anointed or something. What a great kid. He kissed me all over my face and then turned to his sister and said, "Now YOU can't kiss him because I've put boy cooties on all his parts."

Why do I suspect someone has created a mini me?
Sounds like he is a chip off the OLD Bawb.

Ya know, Bob!!!!

grymir-albums-grymir-s-photo-s-picture206-dresden-bob.jpg

-----Added 12/2/2008 at 12:20:26 EST-----

BTW Bawb, isn't it time for another 'Pimp My Vestments' thread? To celebrate your birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back