Is John Piper the author of Romans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, we can even see the face of Daniel Ritchie on that link!

He always just hides behind a book on the PB!

GO yonder and see!

Well some of us are saying that. Daniel is convinced that Piper wrote it, but he offers no internal or external evidence for his claim. Poor diluted boy. :(

Hey, we can even see the face of Daniel Ritchie on that link!

He always just hides behind a book on the PB!

GO yonder and see!

Actually that is GI Williamson who is about 86. I, on the other hand, am mererly 26. :lol:
:

:rofl::rofl: Thanks for clarifying that, brother. I always thought you looked really old for your age. Now we know the truth.

The folks at Magherafelt Reformed Baptist were convinced I was a 55 year old man because I commented on their pastor's blog using GI Williamson's picture. When the pastor in question pointed this out to me, I replied by saying that I am sure GI would be flattered to know that people think he is only 55 (when, in reality, he is in his mid-80s). :lol:

Hmm, perhaps John Piper is Paul reincarnate...that could explain how Piper has a great understanding of Romans 9 in his exegesis of the chapter. Although if Piper was really Paul reincarnate I'm sure he wouldn't be a credobaptist....:lol:
So scratch that idea :):lol:

Why? Are you anticipating that Paul would change his position from the one taught in the Bible?

Hmm, perhaps John Piper is Paul reincarnate...that could explain how Piper has a great understanding of Romans 9 in his exegesis of the chapter. Although if Piper was really Paul reincarnate I'm sure he wouldn't be a credobaptist....:lol:
So scratch that idea :):lol:

Why? Are you anticipating that Paul would change his position from the one taught in the Bible?

Piper has! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back