Is Dave Hunt A Jesuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, those Jesuits are very crafty. I wonder how they have managed to coordinate with the other NWO string-pullers.

Seriously, I think an argument can be made that dispensationalism has elements of Rome in it, but I can't imagine that even the Jesuits could pull off such a coup.

LOL, those Jesuits are very crafty. I wonder how they have managed to coordinate with the other NWO string-pullers.

Seriously, I think an argument can be made that dispensationalism has elements of Rome in it, but I can't imagine that even the Jesuits could pull off such a coup.

If they did, it would pale in comparison to what they have done before.

This part struck a nerve:

"Not surprisingly, Hunt is also a notable friend and partner with most of those who are deep into the ecumenical movement. His buddy Tim LaHaye, who wrote the forward for his book, is on the board of ECT (Evangelicals and Catholics Together)".

Not a big fan of Mr Hunt, or Mr Lahaye. Hmmm.... or Jack Van Impe for that matter. Maybe it's their hair...;)

I think when we are all in heaven we'll be surprised to find out who were Jesuits in this life.:lol:
Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back