Iron Man movie clip (fans look FAST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like his costumes are faithful to the original comic books. The first Iron Man suit was rather clumsy-looking. So too is the one in the movie. Later on he developed a more sleek version, which is also there.

Haaaaapppyyyy Biiiirrttthddaayyy!!!!

One of my favorite characters of all time.....of course, he became my favorite when I was a womanizing heavy drinker, which Tony Stark is....but still, very cool Super Hero, and now, I can relate to his need of redemption!

Ever since the first Spider Man, they always release the new Marvels on that first weekend of May, which corresponds with my birthday, which is AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT!

By the way, my buddies were down there today at the event.....Thanks for the link Adam!:)

That movie looks really cool! My son will flip out. He's excited about Captain America coming to the big screen.

Actually my son has two little action figures for Iron Man. He's got the yellow and red one but also the original clunky one. Marvel sells both and we found the clunky one on a clearance shelf here in our PX. He really likes both but, unfortunatly, always loses the little parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back