Initial 2024 Bible Plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua

AdMEANistrator
Staff member
Good morning. For any who may have interest, linked below is the initial Bible read-through plan configured for 2024, should the LORD tarry.

A daily session consists of a consecutive Old Testament passage between Gen-Job/Proverbs through Malachi, a Psalm{s} selection, and a consecutive New Testament passage between Matthew and Revelation, between January 1 and April 30th. At the link, if you select “List” in the upper right, it will show the distribution by days. If you use Logos, I believe you can "Get a Copy" and import it to your program.

Example of List Layout:
1703602371562.png

Thanks, Josh. I was able to upload it to Logos. I don't think I will have time keep up, however. I will probably stick to M'Cheyne again.

Thanks, Josh. I was able to upload it to Logos. I don't think I will have time keep up, however. I will probably stick to M'Cheyne again.
No worries, Brother. Have a few fellow local-Zion-chapter covenanters who follow along ... it aids in good conversation when we've been reading similarly. M'Cheyne's method is a fine plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back