induction ceremony..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to your daughter - I'm sure she has worked hard at learning the language. Looks like some of it has rubbed off on you!

APuritansMind;

Congratulations to your daughter - I'm sure she has worked hard at learning the language. Looks like some of it has rubbed off on you!

Actually, I took a semester in college, I preferred sign language..I like talking w/ my hands anyway :lol:

ella dice gracias..

Berean;

Could come in handy when fleeing to another country. :think:

:lol:

It's something she enjoys, so I don't mind..her sister also enjoys speaking Spanish, so they study together, and most all the women her sister works with are Spanish decent, so she gets lots of practice at work as well..And I am proud of both of them, and blessed that God has given them the ability to pick up the language fairly easily, whereas for me, it's more difficult.

She was also invited to join the National Honor Society, but has yet to write her essay and get the paperwork turned in, so I'm not sure if she 'really' wants to join that.

Felicitaciones!

Spanish is a beautiful language. I love getting out of the Montana bubble and going to places where more Spanish is spoken - such a good opportunity to practice!

I'm pondering studying it; I've taken several basic courses, covering mostly the same material which I had forgotten in the interim, as well as a Rosetta Stone course. We have some missionaries in Peru, and if I end up going down to help out for a few months I'll probably learn at least some Spanish.

But first on my list is Greek. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back