I Have Entered the 21st Century!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan

Pastor
Finally, I pulled the trigger. I've got broadband! What a difference!! I can actually watch YouTube now...and podcasts...and lots of music...and...well, you get the idea. No games though...just not interested.

Along with entering the 21st Century I had a dear brother in Christ give me an Allan's Bible. It's been a very good month!

Finally, I pulled the trigger. I've got broadband! What a difference!! I can actually watch YouTube now...and podcasts...and lots of music...and...well, you get the idea. No games though...just not interested.

Along with entering the 21st Century I had a dear brother in Christ give me an Allan's Bible. It's been a very good month!

:eek: It's okay...just don't remove the ancient landmarks! :book2:

Proverbs 22:28
Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.

:2cents::lol:

Ivan said:

There's no going back now brother! :bouncing:

OOOoooo Allens Bible. 21st century dude!! That broadband thingy, who cares when you have an Allans Bible.

:eek: It's okay...just don't remove the ancient landmarks! :book2:

Proverbs 22:28
Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.

:2cents::lol:

When I posted the OP this morning I was thinking of that verse.

Luke, you've switched off your targeting computer. Is something wrong?

Stay on target . . . stay on target . . .

I've had broadband for awhile now, and I'm not sure if I could go back to dial-up. It's just not the same ;)

And to continue with the sci-fi quotes...HAL from 2001:

"I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back