How do I become a PB "Doctor"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PCUSA Liberal Hippie Guy Who Loves Him Some Barth Theology and What Not!!

Grymir,

Don't freak, brother. One of the omnipotent ones changed mine to say that I loved Joel "Heresy R Us" Osteen ( :banghead: ). A little hazing is probably to be expected in the PB frat house.

OK y'all. That's not right, using my information against me, but I'm used to it. Barth of all people, heck, if my church saw it I would be crown as the next Pastor with a gazillion dollar pay check :banana: instead of my usual treatment :flamingscot: Heck, Moody would give me an honorary doctorate if I affirmed such things!!!

Last edited:
Oh please, oh please, I'm beggin, I've covered myself with sackcloth and ashes. I've repented. I'll even say 5 hail mary's. Change me back. I do have and am considering switching my full time Bible from my great KJV to my new 1599 Geneva Bible. That should earn me a few points!!

Last edited:
Ahh, No more Barth! May God pimp the vestments of the mighty person who changed me back to my normal judgemental self !!!! May his church be filled with true Christians and not fakes!!

There should be a new title for Andrew. He's been a Doctor forever. He must be approaching the status of demiurge very soon. At least, Seraphim or Cheribim.

There should be a new title for Andrew. He's been a Doctor forever. He must be approaching the status of demiurge very soon. At least, Seraphim or Cheribim.

Do we have any proof that Andrew's not a bot?

:lol:

Actually, Andrew is a Puritanboard Search feature with posting capabilities. If I can't find it I go ask him. And he usually pulls through for me.

Do we have any proof that Andrew's not a bot?

:lol:

Actually, Andrew is a Puritanboard Search feature with posting capabilities. If I can't find it I go ask him. And he usually pulls through for me.

robot.gif

Jeff, thou shalt not tempt the board administrator with senseless posts. Don't say you weren't warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back