God Gene?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poimen

Puritan Board Post-Graduate
They even mention Calvin!

This quote would be great for most Arminian churches: ;)

"Fortune includes the possibility of divine grace as well as environmental influences," says Cloninger.

Article

[Edited on 3-11-2005 by poimen]

I guess my nucleic acid cytosine levels in my genes were just about right to make me into a cold stalwart Calvinist.

What a bunch of secular humanist hocus pous.

Time Magazine:down:

:lol:

Sounds hopeful to me! Once we figure out where the calvinist gene is we can harness the power of recombinant genetics! Instead of paying pastors/teachers money and buying books we'll just splice someone into the doctrines of grace.

GRACE - Genetic Reconstruction Affects Calvinistic Election

I just found out: I have a gene that makes me write topics about how people can have genes that affect the way people act.

Also the genius who wrote the original topic found out that he has a gene that makes him write things that haven't been proven yet.

Oh yeah also I have a gene that makes me reply to people who have replied to me in posting about genes that make people act a certain way.

Originally posted by poimen
I just found out: I have a gene that makes me write topics about how people can have genes that affect the way people act.

Also the genius who wrote the original topic found out that he has a gene that makes him write things that haven't been proven yet.

Oh yeah also I have a gene that makes me reply to people who have replied to me in posting about genes that make people act a certain way.

Sounds like genetic determinism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back