Fifth character of a deluded conscience: rejecting the church

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaphtaliPress

Administrator
Staff member
5th character of a deluded conscience: "When a man supposing himself to be in the right, is carried on with a spirit of bitterness ... it flows from pride in such persons, exalting themselves above all others. Therefore, as soon as they are deluded and go wrong, they must have a church by themselves, and will join with no other persons in Christian communion, but such as are of their mistaken opinion.” Collected Sermons of James Durham: 61 sermons (2017), pp. 216-217.

5th character of a deluded conscience: "When a man supposing himself to be in the right, is carried on with a spirit of bitterness ... it flows from pride in such persons, exalting themselves above all others. Therefore, as soon as they are deluded and go wrong, they must have a church by themselves, and will join with no other persons in Christian communion, but such as are of their mistaken opinion.” Collected Sermons of James Durham: 61 sermons (2017), pp. 216-217.

An amazing table of contents to this whole collection.

I have it up on Amazon or is it more profitable for you if the order comes from another site?

An amazing table of contents to this whole collection.

I have it up on Amazon or is it more profitable for you if the order comes from another site?
If you order direct from RHB they will note it in the tally for any royalty I might get. Otherwise, I'm happy they are selling books be it from Amazon or other distributors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back