Eyeball game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool game, well done. I got a 4.25. Had trouble bisecting an angle. I think it's because I'm not a bisectual (and proud of it.)

I totally didn't do well. My first try was great then I just got impatient. Mine was 18.86 :applause::violin::eek::(

I hit one right on, two were .1, but the triangle center and parallelogram are NOT for me! Yikes!

You're not human!!! I may have to think about getting ME a plaid skirt.

1.87 when I had one stage left. I'll have to go back and finish it.

It helps!

Actually, I've spent my whole life doing carpentry and joinery. And, I come from a long line of carpenters / joiners. I think it develops an eye for line, angle, balance, and space. Plus, I'm sure luck plays a bit in that game.

I completly ruined it on the last one I got a 4,36 my father in law got a 3,34.

-----Added 1/15/2009 at 02:28:58 EST-----

My father in law wants to know if it helps his chances to get accepted on this board that second time around he got a 1,57 ?

I guess this is a moderator question :)

Tried again:

Your inaccuracy by category:
Parallelogram 6.4 3.0 28.2
Midpoint 3.0 2.8 4.1
Bisect angle 7.6 3.1 0.2
Triangle center 9.3 11.4 19.4
Circle center 5.0 6.7 3.0
Right angle 4.4 5.6 0.4
Convergence 6.1 7.6 6.4
Average error: 6.84 (lower is better)

Clearly I don't do triangles well. I don't even get how to figure out the middle. I know I should go closer to the base of the triangle but that's all I've figured out.

Would have been 4.2, but I misread one of the questions, and found the centre of mass for one of the triangles rather than the point equidistant to the sides, and scored 63.7 for that one.

5.04. Got one 0.0 score on one task.

The first time around I mis-clicked on the last set twice and ended up with some grossly inflated score. I have a 3-something until that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back