Evangelical Bookstore in San Diego...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MICWARFIELD

Puritan Board Freshman
...is forever closing it's doors on January 31, 2011.

This wonderful store has supplied the community with solid Christian book's for 40 years. I first discovered Evangelical back in 1990. My children feel like they grew up there. When my daughter (now 18) was just a baby, she would crawl up and down the aisles while I would scan each shelf for all the great Reformed books they had in stock. Over half my library was purchased there.

Beginning today, all books are 50% off. Every book must go. I dropped in there this morning and saw more people there than I've ever seen. Word gets out fast. Most of the books I was hoping to find were already gone. There are still a lot of good books there though, so any San Diegans here on the board should get over there while they can.

I finally picked up "The Economy Of The Covenants..." two volume hard back set. I got tired of reading the free online version. I paid only 17 bucks for the set. I purchased some other great books as well.

May God continue to bless the Cully family in the future, as they've been a blessing to me and to countless others through the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back