Deacons Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

3dawgnight

Puritan Board Freshman
I've created a "Deacons" group here on the PB. I was actually surprised that there wasn't one already. If you are an ordained Deacon in a reformed church, please take a minute to find it under the groups listing and sign up. I hope it'll be a good resource for my fellow Deacons to network, encourage one another, seek advice, share lessons learned, etc.

Last edited:
I thought at one point that there was a subforum for deacons, but either I'm mistaken, or it disappeared at some point.

There is a Deacons sub forum, a private forum. Please ask a moderator if you want to have privileges. Starting a new group is unnecessary.

Here is the link; but again, you need to ask a moderator for access. I've given you access Rick.

Thanks for the link. I don't know how I lost the subforum - I even looked for it a couple of times, and I still can't find it on my own. I've bookmarked the link that you give. My permissions still seem to work. I've lost a couple of other permission groups as well. I probably need to hunt for them to see if they are still around, too.

Just FYI but you'll need to ask an Admin as they're the only who have access to assign the additional permission.

Huh. How in the world did I miss that there was already a sub-forum? It didn't come up in any of my searches.

Thanks for the link!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back