Confession.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anton Bruckner

Puritan Board Professor
I don't like mother's day. I feel extorted. And women are such frail creatures at times, that you have to buy them something so as to give them equity with their friends. But I'm the one out of money. :( now I'm stuck on amazon.com trying to get gift ideas. :mad:

Buy your mom a card, and write something nice & honest that you wouldn't normally tell her. Doesn't cost a lot of money, and means a lot more. :2cents:

Buy your mom a card, and write something nice & honest that you wouldn't normally tell her. Doesn't cost a lot of money, and means a lot more. :2cents:

Yeah, thats a good idea. I have to think of something creative. Luckily for me, mothers day is on the same day as my mothers birthday! I get to kill 2 birds with one stone! :D

Amen. A handwritten and heartfelt card accompanied by some flowers. That's all you need Keon. Trust me.

Slippery;

I don't like mother's day. I feel extorted. And women are such frail creatures at times, that you have to buy them something so as to give them equity with their friends. But I'm the one out of money. :( now I'm stuck on amazon.com trying to get gift ideas. :mad:

If you live near her make her lunch or dinner and then clean up after yourself so that she isn't stuck cleaning up...and don't forget to give her a hug and let her know how much you love her.

Write her a letter letting her know how much you love and appreciate all she has done for you over the years...

Think back to your childhood and write about some of your fondest or funniest memories with her.

Who is extorting you? Nt

retailors, the media. all I hear is, "buy, buy, buy, sale, sale, sale, " and if you don't you are not a good child.

If you are succumbing to this kind of hype, you are in trouble. If you have time and money to whine on an internet site, you have the ability, and resorces to honor your mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back