Christ's Mediatorial Operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis Fentiman

Puritan Board Sophomore
The highest dogmatic conclusion of an Early Church, ecumenical council (the 6th, AD 680-681) about the Person of Christ, recognized from Scripture, was that his two natures, involving two wills, divine and human, work by two distinct operations (each contributing what is peculiar to itself) unto the same mediatorial work, even our most-costly and precious redemption.

Many are familiar with Christ being one Person with two natures, from the Council of Chalcedon (451). Go further in looking into the depths of our salvation and the glories of our ineffable Savior; find an end to them if you can.

There is a further Introduction on the page to help you.

Also, be sure to note, per the section on the webpage, not all of the Logos’s, or Christ’s operations are properly theandric, or theandric in the same way, with some resources on Mt. 28:18, 'All power is given unto Me...'

Last edited:
Sorry, it looks like PB is blocking the link, I can't figure out how to delete this thread.

I don't know if that is because RBO has a side-bar with a link for 'Helps to Overcome p0rn', which PB may be blocking? Can an admin help?

It has been happening with the Reformed Covenanter blog posts a lot as well. I suspect it is because we post a lot of links and it may think that we are spamming. I am not going to complain much, as the mods are more than generous in letting me share links.

Travis, The full link is ellipsed out. Can you send it to me and I'll see what is going on? XF does not like apostrophes in URLs I know that but what else it may be I don't know.
Sorry, it looks like PB is blocking the link, I can't figure out how to delete this thread.

I don't know if that is because RBO has a side-bar with a link for 'Helps to Overcome p0rn', which PB may be blocking? Can an admin help?

Thanks everyone. It turns out using a tiny-url-link works, which Wordpress provides.

Maybe the problem is the length of the link? I've never had an issue with that before.

I think that is the best work around; anything weird about the URL apparently is ground for trouble with XF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back