Christian Books in the Spanish Language

Status
Not open for further replies.

reformedman

Puritan Board Freshman
If you know someone who speaks spanish and you'd like to get them a book by Owen, Edwards, Ryle, Pink, Sproul, etc.. I hope you will consider sending them a link to this website:
Cristianismo Historico Libros de Sana Doctrina
dist-ch.com

It is a bookstore dedicated only to the Spanish language and offers books only by very good authors that you will recognize by their English writings.

Please carry the message out, I'd like to see the bookstore flourish and not have to close down for lack of interest.
If you would, please bookmark it for future contacts and write it down perhaps in your personal phone directory.

Grace and Peace,
Frank

Gracias, I have been trying to explain the reformed faith to my family members hopefully this website can provide some good resources.

FYI, their website has been rather unstable recently— I don't know if they have an unreliable server or what—so I would highly recommend calling them to place an order rather than putting it in online. The office number is (201) 348-3899.
They're very courteous and will talk to you in English or Spanish, whichever you prefer.

Just try finding Calvin's Institutes in Spanish anywhere else. That will show the value of this site.

Thanks Laura,
What you see in the website is about 300+ books that we have available in high quantity, but we have an inventory of actually 5,000+ Spanish titles and 2,000 English titles available in the physical bookstore, please call or stop by.

There is great care in the selection of the books that go in our bookstore. We are not only careful on what makes it to the shelf, but great integrity is employed in the publishing department.

We are also a publishing company for reformed books. Aquila publications is interested in taking some of the most effective and applicatory books that were solid in the English language and translating them to the Spanish language. Alongside Aquila is our partner publishing company Editorial Peregrino which published the Exposition to the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith by Samuel Waldron.

The internet bookstore is set up in a way that you can use English keywords in your search box. You can also search by English title to see the Spanish translated book. This will make it easy for you to find a specific book that you would like to purchase for your Spanish speaking friend.

I hope you will try us out or call our toll free number - 1-866-858-2685 9am-5pm eastern.

Gracias

**** PS. By the way, the website has been corrected and stable, all purchases are encrypted with 128bit secure payment so there's no worries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back