Books about Church and State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Andrew,

Can you give me the link of it, i can't open it.

By the way iam looking for books by modern scholars whom are defencing theocartic !

Originally posted by Mayflower
Dear Andrew,

Can you give me the link of it, i can't open it.

By the way iam looking for books by modern scholars whom are defencing theocartic !

I'm afraid the only way to open the link is to ask an admin for access to the politics forum.

There are many good works on church-state relations, and some which advocate the historic Reformed theocratic view of government, but most are from the Reformation/Puritan era. There are some 19th century pro-theocratic works too. These titles are listed in the thread that I referenced. Incidentally, there is another thread in the politics forum -- once you get access to that forum you can find it -- on the Establishment Principle, with many resources listed on that subject, which you may find to be of interest. As for modern works defending theocracy, you may wish to check out Dennis Wood's Discipling the Nations or William Young's The Westminster Confession on the Relation between Church and State for starters. I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back