Book recommendations on credo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickened

Puritan Board Senior
I am looking to further my knowledge on baptism. I was wondering if there were some good recommendations bookwise :book2:

Some of the best books from a Reformed Baptist perspective are:
Fred Malone - 'The Baptism of Disciples alone' (Make sure you get the revised edition).
Coxe/Owen - 'Covenant Theology from Adam to Christ'.
AW Pink - 'The divine covenants'. (This is one of the most helpful books I have read on Covenant Theology from a Reformed Baptist perspective).
Sam Waldron - 'A Reformed Baptist manifesto'.
Alan Conner - 'Covenant Children today'.

Trust that helps.

Cool! Thanks for the list :)

Basically i understand how i became a credo through my studies in scripture but i never really dove deep into it. This is one of those topics i really seek to brush up on

John Gill - A Body of Practical Divinity - Book 3, Chapter 1

You can read the entire section at the link below, or back up to their homepage and see his other published works for other topics you desire. I think his works or commentaries are here on the PB as well.

1. Of Baptism.

Blessings!

Some of the best books from a Reformed Baptist perspective are:
Fred Malone - 'The Baptism of Disciples alone' (Make sure you get the revised edition).
Coxe/Owen - 'Covenant Theology from Adam to Christ'.
AW Pink - 'The divine covenants'. (This is one of the most helpful books I have read on Covenant Theology from a Reformed Baptist perspective).
Sam Waldron - 'A Reformed Baptist manifesto'.
Alan Conner - 'Covenant Children today'.

Trust that helps.

When was the revised edition of Malone's book published? I don't have a copy of this yet, but I am planning to buy one. And I would like to make it sure that I buy the revised edition. Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back