Benny Hinn - Unhinged

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how your body wouldn't hit the floor if he had just grabbed you by the face/neck and thrown you back like he did with most of those people. :rolleyes: I'd love to see someone come back off the ground from that and return the favor by giving Hinn a "spirit slaying" in kind.

I really like that video. I think that Benny Hinn would be the perfect front man for Drowning Pool. Great editing and the video really captures the subtle and gentle spirit of this demonic servant of Hell. :down:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdHYV9B4f8I"]The Benny Hinn Smack Down[/ame]

This is quite funny:up:

Wow... Vince McMahon from WWE should call Benny up... And if the price is right I'm sure we could see Benny in tight spandex blowing on people and knocking them over. I wonder what his signature move would be though... Any thoughts?

Wow... Vince McMahon from WWE should call Benny up... And if the price is right I'm sure we could see Benny in tight spandex blowing on people and knocking them over. I wonder what his signature move would be though... Any thoughts?

How about some of these:

Heretic Drive

Charlatan Plex

Tornado Toupee

Super Fly Gnostic

Upper Cut Shyster

Please let's not sully the good name of SuperFly Snuka by attaching/affiliating him in any way with Benny Hinn! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back