Anyone read this book? Any thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Josh when you need him?

Not here at the moment apparently....I'll fill in for him

- someone probably has, somewhere some time, and I don't have any thoughts about that -

Does that look close to something he would have said?

Given that published books usually are read by at least the author, and that there are reviews by people claiming to have read this book, I am confident that someone has almost certainly read this book at some point.

For the uninitiated, the preferred form of address for such questions is along the following lines:

"Ahem. Beg pardon. If I may indulge your attention with a modest inquiry--to wit, might any of the esteemed membership of ye old Puritan Board have a reader's familiarity with the following published tome: _______________, and would said person be willing to surrender a few words for my edification, in review of the aforenamed work?"

As you can see, it is much easier to simply ask "Has anybody read _______", But since invariably the book's author and perhaps at least a few others have read the work, we generally like to be a bit more specific with our requests. Otherwise, Josh comes and reminds us.

[As a community service, the above form is in the public domain and may be freely used exactly as printed, or with minor emendation.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back