Amazing Creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theognome

Burrito Bill
A friend of mine who is a reformed Baptist preacher in Mississippi, sent me these photos this morning. Some of these critters are quite amazing.

ATT00000.jpg

Angora Rabbit

ATT00001.jpg

Aye-aye

ATT00002.jpg

Dumbo Octopus

ATT00003.jpg

Emperor Tamarin

ATT00004.jpg

Frill-necked Lizard

ATT00005.jpg

Hagfish

ATT00006.jpg

Pink Fairy Armadillo

ATT00007.jpg

Star-nosed Mole

ATT00008.jpg

Sucker-footed Bat

ATT00009.jpg

Tarsier

ATT00010.jpg

White-faced Saki Monkey

ATT00011.jpg

Yeti Crab

Theognome

I actually really want some rabbits like that one. I want to learn to spin their wool and make my own yarn. (I'm taking a class on it in a couple weeks) They are very soft and cuddly :)

I love the rabbit! I love all furry animals.

The crab is furry, too. Ain't he cute?

Theognome

Yes, but maybe less cuddly than the rabbit!

Tons of room to hide a weapon in all that fur. Better shoot it just to be safe.

It's kind of the same situation where there's a city full of zombies and an outbreak of the flu at the same time. It's difficult to tell the zombies from the flu patients, so you just take 'em all out.

The crab is furry, too. Ain't he cute?

Theognome

Yes, but maybe less cuddly than the rabbit!

Tons of room to hide a weapon in all that fur. Better shoot it just to be safe.

It's kind of the same situation where there's a city full of zombies and an outbreak of the flu at the same time. It's difficult to tell the zombies from the flu patients, so you just take 'em all out.

Be aware that the same philosophy has been applied to lawyers with great success.

Theognome

I don't think any of them are ugly--they are fascinating! God's creation is beautiful--and to think that we've only experienced the cursed and marred planet! I can't imagine what we will see in eternity.

Bill,

The Aye-Aye was just plain scary and the poor White Faced Saki Monkey looked sad. I'm glad that you didn't get some mods and admins pix too for your hall of weird! You know the ones: Bald-headed Retirement Home Dufus (blurry eyed from counting bed sores and spending too many hours with attorneys who seem to charge by the minute), Perpetually Exhausted Harvard Law Ingénue (worn out from confusing fact patterns in that Crim Law case, dealing with Tribe's notions of positive law and the living constitution, and trying to work through the much more stultifying arcana of pro-EP, con-EP on the PB), Dorky mad physicist with encyclopedic knowledge of Reformed theology (when does he get time to keep up in his discipline???), hillbilly "Doppelgänger" of an even weirder and more bucolic cousin named Josh . . . etc.

Yikes! I'll take my chances with an Aye-aye any time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back