2007 Banner of Truth Ministers' Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

dswatts

Puritan Board Freshman
I am just curious if anyone on the board will be attending the 2007 Banner of Truth Ministers' Conference in Grantham, PA May 29-31?

I have registered and plan on attending (D.V.), and wonder if I will be seing any of you there.

:handshake:

Dwayne

I am unable to attend. Who will be speaking?

Derek Thomas from Reformed Theological Seminary in Miss.

Mark Johnson with the Banner of Truth

Ben Short, retired from Presbyterian Church in Canada, the Reformed Presbyterian Church Evangelical Synod, and the Orthodox Christian Reformed Church.

Patrick Harrison, pastor of the Glory Gospel Assembly Church

Jonathan Watson from the Banner of Truth

Ligon Duncan. Walt Chantry was supposed to be there but is taking his place.

The topic for pastors is: Set Apart for God

Where is Grantham? (too lazy to Google) :)

Southcentral PA. Not far from Carslile (where the War College is located, but the town is most famous for the Cumberland Valley Book Store.:D )

Grantham has a Brethren college where the conference is held each year. The grounds are immaculate. There's a clear, slow-moving, knee-high stream that winds through the campus and is spanned by a quaint covered bridge.

Hearing 200+ men singing in their chapel is quite moving (and loud).

Banner of Truth also has a polo shirt, several books, and a $30 gift certificate for their bookstore, to give to each attendant. That alone is worth the price, but their speakers are also excellent.

correction:

Kevin,

It is actually Sinclair Ferguson, not Ligon Duncan, filling in for Walt Chantry.

So is anyone flying into the airport in Harrisburg? Do you know how you are getting to Grantham? I am trying to keep from renting a car if at all possible.

Dwayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back