2 new books!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! I have been wanting to get that Piper book haven't been able to find it at a bookstore yet.

And where did you find a pocket ESV for $5?! I have been wanting to get one to carry with me to school (I refer to a Bible during witnessing a lot, but on some days my bookbag doesn't have room for a thinline) but haven't found one for a reasonable price.

Nice! I have been wanting to get that Piper book haven't been able to find it at a bookstore yet.

And where did you find a pocket ESV for $5?! I have been wanting to get one to carry with me to school (I refer to a Bible during witnessing a lot, but on some days my bookbag doesn't have room for a thinline) but haven't found one for a reasonable price.

Its not a thinline but it is about the size of my hand. I got it at the Family Christian Store in Crown Point Indiana.

Its not a thinline but it is about the size of my hand. I got it at the Family Christian Store in Crown Point Indiana.

That's the one I've been looking for I think. The lowest I have seen it is $15. I already have a thinline ESV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back