When You Travel...

Status
Not open for further replies.

OPC'n

Puritan Board Doctor
I love traveling! Many times ppl are looking for the best attractions to visit and mistakenly pull into the "want do you guys want to eat?" restaurant in order to quickly get back out on the road again. Part of the great experience of traveling is the restaurant you might stumble upon that serves excellent food. It's fun to do and should never be overlooked if possible. However, not many ppl have the time nor the resources to find that great restaurant when you and your family do finally get hungry and need to pull into that rememberable restaurant. Here is one of my favorite shows about a guy who goes all over the usa to find great restaurants. He gives you locations to find wonderful restaurants so that you can plan them into your travels. The great thing is that in many states you only have to put your zip code into the "find" box and a restaurant close to pops up and you have yourself a lil mini vacation! Also there are some recipes on the site which I'm going to try!

It would be nice to know if anyone here has tried any of these restaurants and what your opinions are.

that looked good........man, i'm so hungry after watching so many of his episodes hahahaha. I'm just glad none of those restaurants are real close to me or i would be making too many trips to them!

I went to one of the places that he visited in the Oxnard/Ventura area of Southern California called "The Kitchen" and it was phenomenal. Definitely a show I wished I watched more of!

I remember a little eatery on the Pan American Highway as it carves through the mountains in Guatemala. They served personal-sized pies. I chose a fig pie and enjoyed it very much. I still think of that pie to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back