What Should I Buy To Start Out In Logos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reformed Thug Life

Puritan Board Freshman
I want datasets, commentaries, and language tools. I have never purchased from logos, so I am unsure of what package to get. Is there a way to just buy the datasets, software, and language tools, but add books and commentaries individually after that?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Reformed Portfolio is a great package.

https://www.logos.com/product/43538/reformed-portfolio

All the Reformed Base packages are very good though, I am in my last six months of paying off Portfolio and its honestly been a bit of a burden on our small finances, and I think when its finally paid off we will hold a "paid off Logos" party with cake and invite some friends round to celebrate.

1500 USD. It seems to me that many of the reformed packages simply remove the non reformed stuff, leaving you with less stuff than had you got the standard package.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

The reformed package gives you more reformed stuff. things that the normal package wouldn't give you. Also, you keep yourself from paying for some trash that you would never read

You can use the "compare" tool to see what you'll get in one package over another. Every package likely includes some things you will not use (e.g., Reformed: Leithart), and leaves out some things you would. I originally went with a Standard package because it had more of the commentaries I was interested in being able to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back