What ever happened to Paul Manata?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul took a sabbatical. A day will come when he's back in here more regular. He may never regain competition form (although he still stands in 5th place overall after about 6 months of hardly a post).

And he probably lurks once in a while too...

He is headed down this path.....
Luk 14:20 And another said, 'I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.'

:lol:

Doesn`t he have a debate coming up?If you remember before his last debate with Sansone he took quite a bit of time off from the board.Maybe to pray,study,etc.

From the blog in his own words.
For those who care, I've been extremely busy as of late. I have much studying to do, I have full custody of my son, I am getting married in two months, I work in the emergency service field (which means I'm on call 24/7) and I have a lot of family business going on along with pre-marital counseling and trying to be a churchman.

See.... I told you.

But he has some other reasons listed also. I just wanted to pick on the boy. Congratulations .

He that findeth a wife findeth a good thing and favor form the Lord...

Whoo-hooo! Congrats, Paul...where-ever you are!!! (Glad to hear you have your son with you as well!)

He updated his blog?! I've been checking it for 2 months, and nothing! And suddenly news.

Sorry, Gotta go...

OK, I'm back.. Thanks for the update, Paul!

Oh, and by the way, your blog is on my "favorites" list.

I can say that I have had the privilege of worshipping with and having lunch with him and his son. His son is a delight. Of course we had beer and cigars while discussing Bahnsen and Van Til. Paul,not his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back