The Westminster of Faith Study Book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jon, I don't know if it is the same book or not, but I purchased a used book with the same "title," about a month ago. However, it is by: G.I. Williamson. Haven't started it yet, but I had the same thoughts!

I used it for my SS class this past winter and spring. It is very good. It takes you through a lot of Scripture and is set up to make you think about your answers.

Jon, I don't know if it is the same book or not, but I purchased a used book with the same "title," about a month ago. However, it is by: G.I. Williamson. Haven't started it yet, but I had the same thoughts!

The G.I. Williamson book is very good. Williamson gives a very good, traditional Reformed commentary on the Confession, but is a little advanced for my young ones. I differ from him on a few things but he is fantastic. You will enjoy it!

-----Added 8/18/2009 at 07:39:18 EST-----

I used it for my SS class this past winter and spring. It is very good. It takes you through a lot of Scripture and is set up to make you think about your answers.

That's what I noticed when I was thumbing through. I like that feature especially with kids. It makes them think about the Scriptures and not just hear some commentary on a commentary (so to speak). Thanks for your thoughts.

GI Williamson's, Westminster Confession of Faith for Study Classes is excellent. This book is a reference for a lifetime.

I have not read Mr. Pipa's book, but everything I'm familiar with of his is also excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back