The Holy Bible In Its Original Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure this isn't the work of Seventh-day Adventists or some group which believes that the Sabbath is still on Saturday. Seems that way to me.

I wouldn't bother with it.. what possible insight can you gain by switching order of the books? And, as Sarah notes, it's a 7th day organization (7th day Churches of God) selling the thing... I wouldn't bother. Spend your $90 on a Cambridge Pitt Minion.

The Holy Bible In It's Original Order is the product of an ex-Worldwide Church of God guy who adheres to the Herbert Armstrong heresies which that denomination has renounced.

The entire Bible? No way??!!?? Has there been some new critical textual stuff come out that I have not heard of yet? Probably not. There of course books we do have an idea what the order is, but not the order of the entire OT or NT. Like for example many scholars claim Mark was written first out of the Gospels, however we have no way to confirm this. However we can say things like John was probably written after Peter's death and that Luke which was written before Acts was probably written before Paul died; therefore placing Luke before John because Paul and Peter died at about the same time according to Eusesbius. However the order of Mark and Matthew may be hard to determine and I do not think Mark was one of the first, which if you ask I may tell:D
So I think this chronological bible is just a marketing tool to have Christians buy more Bibles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back