Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffR

Puritan Board Freshman
For the most part my activity here will come to a halt, as now with Learning Thoughts i have a more solitary avenue of expression. Most of the discussion here goes over my head, they deal with things people more involved are concerned with, in a Greta Garbo vein who said "I just want to be alone" i shall do my blog, unconcerned about anybody reading it, the primary focus is to gather, collect, and retain information i feel i need in my walk. It may seem like it, but i don't want to court any attention, if anyone finds their time not wasted in perusing those Learning Thoughts (the name gives me the giggles according to its pathetic sound), then that's fine, an added bonus. A lot of what has and will be published are lifetime posts, continually edited, that's the only way for me, as an illustration our battle against indwelling sin never stops till we die, so my posts will never end till i die.

I deeply appreciate being a part of PB, i find so many good things here, but money don't grow on trees. Maybe if i grow up spiritually i'd be able to be like a normal member, but for now, it's primarily personal study, and helping dad with my little notes (my blog is sort of fashioned as little notes to the world).

May God richly bless and enrich your lives in all you do dear community!

For the most part my activity here will come to a halt, as now with Learning Thoughts i have a more solitary avenue of expression. Most of the discussion here goes over my head, they deal with things people more involved are concerned with, in a Greta Garbo vein who said "I just want to be alone" i shall do my blog, unconcerned about anybody reading it, the primary focus is to gather, collect, and retain information i feel i need in my walk. It may seem like it, but i don't want to court any attention, if anyone finds their time not wasted in perusing those Learning Thoughts (the name gives me the giggles according to its pathetic sound), then that's fine, an added bonus. A lot of what has and will be published are lifetime posts, continually edited, that's the only way for me, as an illustration our battle against indwelling sin never stops till we die, so my posts will never end till i die.

I deeply appreciate being a part of PB, i find so many good things here, but money don't grow on trees. Maybe if i grow up spiritually i'd be able to be like a normal member, but for now, it's primarily personal study, and helping dad with my little notes (my blog is sort of fashioned as little notes to the world).

May God richly bless and enrich your lives in all you do dear community!

What's Learning Thoughts?

What's Learning Thoughts?
Yeah, my blog, a funny pathetic name, i'm coming to realize that what i see of it may be different for others, and to me that's not that big of a deal, because it's just my own way of working things out, it would be mighty presumptuous to think others would benefit from it, but i verbalize my thinking as if others are there as that's the kind of speech i use all by myself since childhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back