Sola5 Radio is back, 24/7 Reformed Radio on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddpedlar

Iron Dramatist
Hi all -

From Bill and me at Covenant Radio, we wanted to let you know that our 24/7 broadcast service, Sola5 Radio, is back online. We play predominantly psalms (both accompanied with organ, and acappela, and solo arrangements) but also play both new and old versions of solid hymns. In addition to this, we have readings from the 1599 Geneva Bible, Q&A from the Westminster Shorter and Larger Catechisms, and Valley of Vision Prayers.

At regular hours during the day, we have an NT sermon (currently Joel Beeke in the Epistles of John) and an OT sermon (currently Joe Morecraft in the Psalms), as well as a Reformed podcast re-airing (Covenant Radio, Christ the Center, Office Hours and the White Horse Inn).

Saturdays we feature lectures from Reformed Conferences (next week and the weeks following, from the PRTS 2010 Conference) and on the Lord's Day, five or six sermons for your listening edification.

Please take a listen and spread the word. This is unlike much else that's out there for Reformed folks and we're on all the time. Our website is Sola5 Radio, and please also remember us at Covenant Radio | Reformed and Confessional Podcasting.

Thanks!

Todd and Bill

Thank you, I look forward to listening and learning more about our Reformed faith . I visited your website.

Wow. This is great. With so much bad theology and preaching on the radio/internet, this is a wonderful resource. I will recommend this to my parishioners and friends.

Thank you for providing this service.

Blessings,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back