Recommended RTS on iTunes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JM

Puritan Board Doctor
Which podcasts from RTS have you folks listened to? Which courses would you recommend?

I really enjoyed Douglas Kelly's Systematic Theology course. I've also listened to John Frame's Apologetics course, and I'm currently working through Ronald Nash's Modern Philosophy course.

If I had to pick one of these though, it would be Kelly's; very edifying. Hope this helps.

I am about half way through John Frame's History of Philosophy and Christian Thought. The sound quality is really bad, but if you can deal with it, the lectures are a good overview of most of the key philosophy players. I have also downloaded Nash's lectures and I plan on listening to those next.

Douglas Kelly on Systematics
Frame on History of Christian Thought
Myers on Covenant Theology
Fortson on History of Christianity
Packer on the Puritans

These are some of my favorites.

Thanks folks. I downloaded "The Church and the World" and will begin tomorrow.

j

I am about half way through John Frame's History of Philosophy and Christian Thought. The sound quality is really bad, but if you can deal with it, the lectures are a good overview of most of the key philosophy players. I have also downloaded Nash's lectures and I plan on listening to those next.

If I recall correctly, you will hear my voice on that class!

If I recall correctly, you will hear my voice on that class!

Cool! I don't remember the sound quality being that bad. Certainly not as bad as some John Murray recordings I have tried to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back