reading group on Plantinga

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmwilliamsjr

Puritan Board Freshman
is there any way, or any interest in reading Plantinga's set of 3 books on Warrant as a reading group? i've googled for such places, unsuccessfully. i've been part of several online reading groups, but with one exception they haven't worked to expectations. it is such an interesting and rather difficult set that i thought working with a few other people would add the incentive and push to keep with it.

Originally posted by rmwilliamsjr
is there any way, or any interest in reading Plantinga's set of 3 books on Warrant as a reading group? i've googled for such places, unsuccessfully. i've been part of several online reading groups, but with one exception they haven't worked to expectations. it is such an interesting and rather difficult set that i thought working with a few other people would add the incentive and push to keep with it.

What sort of pace are you looking to proceed at?

CT

Originally posted by ChristianTrader
Originally posted by rmwilliamsjr

What sort of pace are you looking to proceed at?

CT

really depends on who's involved.
i'm about 1/2 through _warrant the current debate_ only a chapter into _warranted christian belief_ ("kant"). the trouble now is that i spend too much time looking up the people he is talking about and trying to fill in the background that he presumes. however it is worth the effort and i expect to get a lot out of the 3 books by the time i'm finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back